Chianti Riserva DOCG Coeli Aula


Chianti Riserva DOCG wine

  • Blend: 90% Sangiovese, remaining 10% Canaiolo and Colorino
  • Color: Garnet red



Chianti Riserva DOCG

Grape Varieties

Sangiovese 90%, 10% Canaiolo and Colorino

Production area

Montespertoli (Florence)

Alcohol content

14,50% vol.

Vinification and aging

Manual selection of the best grapes, gentle destemming, and transfer to cement tanks. Alcoholic fermentation with controlled temperature using selected yeasts. Alcoholic fermentation lasts for about 15 days at a temperature of 24 to 26 °C, during which pump-overs and délestages are carried out. After that, there is a maceration for an additional 15-20 days to ensure the extraction of noble substances from the skins. After the completion of malolactic fermentation, the wine continues its aging period in wood and cement. It is then bottled and aged for another 3 months in the bottle.

Organoleptic characteristics

Granato red in color, it offers highly intense and complex aromas on the nose, with spicy and fruity notes. On the palate, it is well-balanced between its acidity and tannins, displaying a structured and persistent character, with a lingering and enveloping finish.